Sunday, August 26, 2012

Down to earth

Success is always most enjoyable part of one’s life. We always seek for the success in every effort that is taken. But, very few people get their target achieved! I have seen many big personalities achieved a great success in life but very few are there, who are still “down to earth” after their achievement.
When we are targeting to climb the mountain of success, we always look forward but very few still knows that there was a ground level also from where we started climbing. Many one only goes forward and forward only and does not look back. They are not proud of their success but have a strong ego about it. About 90 percent successful people are of this type. But remaining 10 percent I thought are real successful people.
I have seen many such personalities who look down to earth after their grand successful achievement. Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar, Aamir Khan, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam are among such great personalities. Everyone has capability to achieve the success but very few recognize it. This recognition leads us to achieve our target. The people who know that everyone has potential to do any kind of task, they do not underestimate to others. Here human tendency plays one of the most vital roles to decide the activeness of the person. The personalities that I have mentioned above are really humble and not having ego of their success. They look themselves as a common man who has capability to do anything. The capability to look down to earth makes us a great human kind.
It is one of the great qualities of the person…

No comments:

Post a Comment